Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Giving Thanks!

So as Thanksgiving is getting closer and closer, that means that campus is shutting down, college students are heading to their separate homes to spend the rest of the week until next Monday when classes resume.

For many this could be a good thing or a bad thing. Some students wanted nothing more than to get out. Others thought they wanted out, but realized they can't stand being away from home, college wasn't what they had expected.

So what am I doing????

I am waiting for my mom and sister to arrive within the next thirty minutes. I began thinking about Thanksgiving, of course...

So in that, I want to mention everything that I am thankful for... Well, more people than anything, but I am thankful that my college is provided. I am thankful that I have a great friend who sends me this picture... and through the rotation... ends up being my desktop for five minutes...
This makes my day... every time. Thanks Chloe! 

Anyway, I am thankful for the amazing group of people that God has surrounded me with. The gymnastics team is at the top of that list. They are so encouraging and totally believe in me. They are great friends and I just can't wait to start traveling and competing with them for meets! 

These are the freshman of the team... including me! :)

Then I am thankful for my three very best friends, Chloe, Sophia and Ellie... They have been there through everything. The last night all three of us were together, Tyler and I were having a rough time in our relationship and when we sat down and prayed together I prayed for him. I stared crying and couldn't finish it, so Chloe finished it for me... I love these girls, and I don't know what I would do without them.

The last day we spent together out on the lake! I'm about to see them for the first time in months... All four of us will be together!

Of the big things that I am thankful for, there is one last thing that I am thankful for... 

Although we may argue, and believe the same things... but different things... I love him to death and I don't know what I would do without him. He has taken me home multipule times, come to visit me even more than that. He texts me every day, calls me when he needs someone to talk to... one time he called me at one in the morning and we talked for over an hour. Just talking that is it. He has turned into an incredible young man, and I can't wait to see what God has in store for him. Tyler... personally, I am so thankful for you, and even if I can't spend thanksgiving with you and your family (even though they are practically family.) I love you and I am so thankful that God has put you in my life!



For those of you that I have mentioned, I love you all so much! And seriously thanks for everything

Have a fantastic Thanksgiving everyone, eat lots of turkey, don't regret it until the next day!

Until Next Time!

-Bec



No comments:

Post a Comment